Norway’s tragedy make me sad.
Our President’s weak promises make me mad.
So I pray and count my blessings. Right now, happiness for Waisty is:
- Being healthy – I never thought it would be so much fun. I have some kind of 1 hour exercise at least 4 times a week — either biking, swimming or boxing (see Number 2) I love eating veggies so eating healthy wasn’t much of a stretch. I feel great about making baon a priority. I feel great. I feel stronger and less sickly now. Madali lang pala. Don’t tell my mom and my lolo kasi mga one-upper yung mga yun, aapihin lang ako. They like harping me on my weaknesses. They keep me in line that way.
- Boxing – I tried two sessions. Every inch of my body hurts but I’ll be back for more. I normally suck at sports but I feel good about boxing. I feel strong, fast, healthy… and beautiful. Thanks to The Goat Locker Boxing Gym in Marikina.
- Excellent Customer Service from this dude from SM Marikina. Sabi namin tuloy “Gusto mo bang mag-call center?”
- Organic Beauty Care … it’s local and it’s affordable. I know I sound like an ad but i luvluvluv humanheartnature!
- Buying a new house. Yessss! We’re almost there!
- Love. ‘Nuff said.
- Giving my mom a nice hair dye. (i’m kinda good at this)
- Experiencing all this with my awesome family.
There will be posts (and pics!) about each little piece of happiness. But right now, I need a massage so I can work tonight. Now let that be pieces #9 and #10!